How to get food assistance

Click here for a list of Second Harvest Community Partners to find food assistance nearest you

You can also call 2-1-1 to get help in finding find food assistance closest to you

(In the Lafayette area, call 337-232-HELP

Operators at 211 (or 337-232-HELP) will help you find food assistance as near as possible to your address from one of our community food pantries and distributions. The 211 phone bank’s live operators are available 24/7.

Join our Mailing List. Sign up to receive news, updates, and action alerts.