Your business can help in our fight against hunger in South Louisiana by leasing our excess space to store your food product. Our warehouse professionals oversee 200,000 square feet of storage space, including nearly 40,000 square feet of cooler and freezer space. For more info, contact Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor Devoney Muse: email@example.com or 504-729-6379.
Among the reasons to consider Second Harvest Public Warehousing:
• AIB Food Safety certified
• Consolidated order picking
• Local transportation services available
• Warehouse inventory management system
• 8 receiving dock doors
• Full-recovery standby generators
• 200,000 total square ft. facility
• Dry-racked warehouse: 23,000 sq.feet
• 55 degree cooler: 9,300 sq.feet
• 38 degree cooler: 9,300 sq.feet
• 0 degree freezer 17,500 sq.feet
• Isolated wine storage area
• Advanced security camera system
Success, you have been subscribed.